Herb Crusted Cod, served with
Chargrilled Courgette and Broccoli
1 tbsp blanched almonds
2 slices Burgen Buckwheat & Poppy Seed bread
4 x 150g cod loins
275g broccoli, broken into florets
2 tbsp olive oil
2 courgettes, thinly sliced
2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/ fan oven 180°C/ gas mark 6.
- Place the herbs, almonds and slices of bread in a food processor,
to make breadcrumbs. Evenly coat each piece of fish to form the herb crust. Leave to rest in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Blanch the broccoli florets for 8 minutes then drain.
- Place the fish on a baking sheet, sprinkle with 1 tbsp of the olive
oil and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until the fish is
- Meanwhile place the remaining olive oil in a bowl with the
sesame seeds and toss the courgette slices and broccoli in the oil
before cooking on a griddle for 4-5 minutes on either side.
Divide between 4 plates.
- Serve the herb-crusted fish with the chargrilled vegetables.